California Weapon Charges
San Bernardino Weapons Charge Attorney
There are many laws and ordinances regarding weapons and firearms in the state of California, there are also many ways to be in breach of these laws. If you have been charged with a weapon offense then you will greatly benefit from the criminal defense attorneys from The Law Offices of Kirk Tarman & Associates. There are various illegal actions that you can perform with a weapon, and there are various weapons that are illegal to own or possess in the state of California, being found to be in violation of any of these laws could result in revocation of your right to own or possess any firearm.
- Various crimes that you could be charged with involving a weapon may include the following:
- Unlawful possession of a firearm
- Possession of a prohibited assault firearm
- Concealed possession of a firearm
- Possession of a firearm by a convicted felon
- Negligent discharge of a firearm
- Unlawful sale of a firearm
- Use of a firearm while committing a crime
- Use of a firearm to commit assault
- Use of a firearm to commit a gang-related crime
How can we help you?
Need a lawyer for a weapons charge in Rancho Cucamonga? If you have been charged with a weapons offense then it is vitally important for you to retain the skilled legal assistance of a San Bernardino criminal lawyer from our firm. We have the education, the skill and the experience that you will need on your side in order to maximize your chances of a favorable outcome of your case in court. We will be able to answer your questions regarding your case, discuss your options with you, advise you of the best legal action for you to take and provide you with skillful and aggressive representation of your case in court if you choose to work with us.
If you are looking for an attorney for a weapons charge in San Bernardino, then contact our firm today for the legal representation that you need.